Tuesday, June 4, 2019

No Man's Sky Adventures | NMSA | Captain Steve & Exo Review Astro Bot | PSVR | Demo - Blog

Hello Chum's,

I tried something new today, I don't really have a Man Cave in real life so I made a Man Cave inside the Freighter in No Man's Sky, I then use a Holographic Cube to ask exo to load a VR game and review the game with Exo on the Frieghter.

Here is the first one I have done:

 
 
 
Very nervous on moving to another gaming area, however keeping it within NMS I am hoping will appeal and retain subscribers and viewers.  That said the games I am reviewing are Playstation VR titles.  I purchased PSVR for BEYOND and I know I would have liked to have seen other titles as it was an expensive outlay.
 
 
I will look at trying to review VR games that on on multiple platforms such as Red Hot in the near future, and I wont be doing these reviews on the nights of live streams.  They are bonus content... In time I may look at my schedule and what I cover depending on No Man's Sky content.
 
Captain Steve and Exo

No comments:

Post a Comment