Sunday, June 9, 2019

No Man's Sky Adventures | NMSA | x2 VR Reviews and x2 Base Off Build Contests Video Created | NMS | NEXT | Blog

Hello Chum's,

This weekend on No Man's Sky Adventures I have done not one but two VR games reviews from my Man Cave up in my Freighter.

First was Battle Zone, not a great game, kind of like Cyber Sled or Assault Rigs, but not as good or as ground breaking (They came out in the 90's)... Any way here is the review:



The 2nd review was of a stunning platform, adventure, puzzle game called Moss, and I loved this... Brilliant game:

 
I also done another Base Building tutorial on how to make a Tie-Fighter:
 
 
Done a Base Off against Boid, Action Pants KDog and ER Burrough's, I didn't win, but I did make a Tie-Fighter and a strange Alien like craft:
 
 
Had a few others that really wanted to join the Base Off so I done a 2nd one on the Sunday, this time against JCHysteria, Steve King and Meri Lizzie, didn't win that one either...hahaha:
 
 
Had a great time doing both though... Playing No Man's Sky with this community is awesome.
 
Links to all the base builders channels are in the video descriptions and end cards of the videos as click-able icons !!! (Not long learn how to do that, thanks Hawkes).
 
Captain Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment