Monday, June 17, 2019

No Man's Sky Adventures | NMSA | Behind the Videos - Sorry Blog - and I have hit 900 Subs !!


Hi Chums,

Sorry for not doing a blog for the last few days.
Here is everything that has taken place:

    (Cobra joined the stream and really made my day).
 
On the day I did the above Live Stream 2 videos dropped one by MZK saying very little was happening in No Man's Sky and how it effected him and his content creation and was pretty negative saying Hello Games had gone back to their old ways, and 3 hours later one by Cobra saying Amazing things where happening.  Cobra's Twitter post below:
 
 
And when I posted MZK's video on Twitter I gained a reply from Pixie (Cobra's partner), I saw Cobras message as related to Pixies in stance and them wishing to detract from nagative views such as MZK's (without mentioning him). I saw this as two content creators in disagreement:
 
 
I posted a video and placed the title as Cobra Vs MZK, this wasn't met well by Cobra and he labelled it as fake news, I changed the title of my video out of respect and to keep the peace and said sorry for my confusion:


 
However from where I sat and perhaps others on looking may have drawn the same conclusion, all I was hoping to do was smooth things over and I made it worse... really felt upset at my self for upsetting Cobra, MZK or any of my viewers...
 
Hence the break in my Blogs, and was thinking of the best way to communicate out my part in this, thought a simple blog that laid out my train of thought to be the best approach.
 
Here is my video now titled What is Happening in No Man's Sky, enjoy:
 
 
Will learn from this mistake, and again sorry for any miss-understanding.
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
I have also done some reviews of PSVR games:
 
 
 
 
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-

And I have hit 900 Subscribers:

 
Thank you all so much !!  Super Happy, the next one I hope to do if I am lucky enough to reach 1k, is I will do coverage of my Dart Frogs and why I like them so much.
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
Also I have done another Base Off, Boid won this one by recreating a McDonald's and it is AWESOME:
 
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 
And my last video was off of the back of Khraze Gaming's new video on how to make Units in No Man's Sky, I tested the Ancient Bones technique:
 
 
-=-=-=-=-=-
What I am doing Next:
 
Tonight (Monday) hoping to put out a video reply to Cobra's latest video on the Economy in No Man's Sky BEYOND (MMO aspect) and Spot Light a few other Content Creators.
 
This Tuesday I hope to cover off what I get from my Frigate Missions and Units Gained from a fleet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment