Monday, June 3, 2019


Hello Chums !!

 

This weekend, I have been pretty busy here on No Man’s Sky Adventures (NMSA)… I came 2nd in a base off against Mr King…

 
I started a search for an S-Class Freighter, didn’t go well…
 

So I then thought, nope let’s keep the old Freighter and build a Man Cave on-board… and then I found an A-Class 34 slot Freighter…

 

Now I am rebuilding my Freighter, won’t add a farm on it this time, as I now have farms on every biome, will however make a Man Cave and News desk, pad it out for daily missions.

JCHysteria made me some new logo’s for my channel, already having a logo I think his will fit well to my VR videos I plan to do from my Man Cave.
 
Here are the logo’s he made for me:
 

 

And here is his channel on YouTube, he is an amazing base builder, check him out.


I have now hit 800 subscribers and made a thank you video:

 

Thanks all, Captain Steve and Exo.

#NoMansSky @NoMansSky #NMSA @nCaptainSteve #nCaptainSteve

No comments:

Post a Comment