Wednesday, June 26, 2019

NMSA | No Man's Sky Adventures | Permadeath Live EP0003 | Blog

Hello Chums,

In the episode below I manage to craft some warp fuel and jump to a new system:


I then played on after the stream, Mining Copper to refine into Chromatic Metal so I could make a Large Refiner, this took me near on an hour to locate and mine.
I also found some exotic salvaged tech and tested the large refiners replication function, tested it a few times just to be sure… then I tested it some more… enough to buy a ship.
I then went on my freighter and purchased a Hauler, the best I could afford (only a 30 slot one) but then you can use a freighter exploit that lets you trade the ship for another and still keep both, that I will show people in the next episode.

Captain Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment