Friday, July 19, 2019

No Man’s Sky Adventures – Behind the Videos Blog – July 2019


Hi Chums,
 
Sorry I haven’t been keeping up the Blog, I hit the 1k subs, wow… thank you all so very very much !!
However I run into a problem, please watch this video:
 
 
 
Good news, my old channel (the one with over 1k subs) will soon become an archive, house all my old videos and remain Ad-Free.
I may still upload ASMR No Man’s Sky videos here, as having those Ad-Free makes sense, the last thing you want when trying to relax is an advert popping up.
 
My 1st ASMR video:
 
 
 
Bad new, I have to start over on a new channel, however I am really enjoying the idea of a fresh account on YouTube now I know what I am doing J
Please subscribe to my new channel as this will be my new upload channel once BEYOND Drops:
 
(Awaiting the ability to set a channel name/url)
 
Extra News:
 
The Convergence was held I have a Playlist of all those that took part here:
 
During the Convergence I won the Music making prize of a Cobra T-Shirt !!
Conducted a Base Off against ER_Burroughs and Action Pants Gaming, very good match:
 
Snow Obsidian lost a PVP match against a new challenger:
 

Develop Brighton took place and Sean Murray gave some insight into the direction of Hello Games:
 
For now Chums, I am still uploading to my old Channel.
There are a few new Base Off videos and me trying out Permadeath with no Hud !!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment